At the BSU vs. ISU game a guy came over to our RV and asked who does the cooking for our parties. He talked to us and asked if we would be willing to demonstrate a couple of recipes at the next home game. He is working on a tailgating video showing recipes. Our friend Harvey did his yummy wings and Brooks did our apple dip (now named Bronco Apple Crunch). The battery died in the camera, so we didn't get very many pictures:(








2 Comments:

  1. The Raineys said...
    Hey Dana,

    So glad to be able to keep up with your family. Such handsome little fellas you have. I also have been watching your BSU team, they look pretty good this year. I love the Bronco Bago, C.F. and I would love to do something like that someday for Mizzou games. Anywho...have a football season.

    Nicole
    Pam said...
    Awesome! The bronco bago is amazing. I am very impressed with all of your hard work Brooks! Can't wait until we can tailgate with you.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home