Clone Wars or Halloween

The boys really wanted to be Clone Wars characters for Halloween. Brooks found a Clone Trooper outfit for Kai and Commander Rex Clone Trooper for Mitchell.

The boys struck a pose, ate a little dinner and went out into the night with Chloe, Aidan, Brooks and Ian. I stayed home and handed out the candy to all the little goblins in our neighborhood.

They came back with a ton of loot. Chloe organized her candy in little piles, the boys dumped their candy on the floor so they could check out what they brought home.
Soon the kids went upstairs and played Star Wars Legos. I went up and found Kai passed out (no surprise there) and the other 3 happily playing. I put Kai to bed and followed his lead. Ian and Brooks stayed up checking out funny "You Tube" videos.
A fun filled mellow night for all.

1 Comment:

  1. The Raineys said...
    Hey Dana, we went and saw Madagascar...really cute by the way. I don't know why I didn't put that in there, I'm gonna put a new post with it in there. Love the boys costume, they're getting so big. Also, BSU is kicking but, you guys must be having fun. TTYL.
    Go Tigers!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home