AFC Halftime Show

You know we are GIGANTIC Boise State Bronco Football fans, but you may not know my husband and kids are also BIG fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Brooks and I even traveled to Pittsburgh with Ian, Barb and Justine to see a home game this year.

The last 2 Sundays have been HUGE at our house with lots of fun, laughs, cheers, and NFL Playoffs. Our Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the San Diego Charges (sorry Joel), the Baltimore Ravens and now they are headed to Tampa Bay to take on the Arizona Cardinals in Superbowl XLIII.

Here is a little football action during halftime of the Chargers game.
Make sure you watch the game Sunday 2/1 & GO STEELERS!!!
PS.. The tunes are courtesy of fanatic Steelers Fans =)






1 Comment:

  1. The Raineys said...
    I'm highly impressed you drove to Pittsburgh for a football game. That's dedication!! I'll root for them just for you all...so, GO STEELERS!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home